- Specialist leasing and financing panels: providing an independent assessment of pricing, lease rates & expected asset values
- Airline CFOs weigh in on the issues facing the European airline industry: Chief financial officers from four of Europe's major carriers weigh in on insolvency, consolidation and the most attractive funding structures for Europea Airlines in the year ahead
- On-stage Interviews with the CEO's of major leasing companies: GECAS, Aercap and more discuss their strategies for the year ahead
- 1-2-1 meeting service: designed to connect airlines with lessors, financiers and investors
- More dedicated networking opportunities: including over 50 dedicated meeting spaces, the open lounge, networking breaks and cocktail receptions
business support functions: Participants will have access to
office space, a secure delegate messaging service and exclusive news, data and
(Full agenda here)
If you would like to attend, you can save €100 on our list price when you register by 17:00BST on the 17th December.
To register, please use the following link: http://bit.ly/AFJDublin18.
We also offer group discounts of up to €400 per person when you register 3 or more delegates online. To make a group booking, please click here: http://bit.ly/AFJDublin18.
If you have any further questions, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Airfinance Journal Events