Airfinance Journal Dublin 2019
Airfinance Journal Dublin returns to the Convention Centre, Dublin January 22 - 24 & will be the leading global aviation finance event of 2019. The 2018 event had over 2,000 attendees, from 75 countries, with 60 private meeting rooms & pods available.
Dublin is the largest global hub for aviation finance & leasing, so it is only natural for such a major gathering of the industries professional to be staged in Ireland's capital. The 2019 event introduces an improved, personalised concierge service, an exclusive speaker line up and several new features you won’t see at any other event.
• NEW Pre-event Airline and Sponsor networking party
• NEW Experiential packages that embeds your brand in the delegate event experience
• NEW focus on aircraft assets and valuations – real vs theoretical
• NEW Connections Lounge – meet over 150 airlines
• Exclusive speakers including John Leahy, Norm Liu, Daniel Roeska
• Access to over 2,000 aviation finance, 38% of c-level & director delegates, from over 75 countriesContact: Kate Skinner, E: email@example.com W: airfinancejournal.com