Banyan’s 40th Anniversary Customer Appreciation Open House
On Saturday, September 14, 2019, Banyan Air Service at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport will be celebrating 40 years in business with a customer appreciation open house.
Congratulations to Don & The Banyan Aviation Team on four decades of providing truly outstanding FBO & MRO service from Global FBO Consult !
Activities will include tours, exhibits, demonstrations, static display,
family entertainment, food and drinks.
- Aero Detail – Special drawing for aircraft detailing services (enter at Aero Detail booth)
- Alpina Watches – automatic Swiss watch, the Alpina StartTimer Big Date
- ATP – 2 hats/2 shirts
- Avfuel $400 fuel (enter at front desk ipad or Pilot Shop ipad)
- Aztec Worldwide Airlines – 1 way ticket to Eleuthera Bahamas
- Bang Energy – bag pack with product samples and goodies
- Banyan – Various items from Pilot Shop
- Chamberlain’s Cottage Rentals – A 1 bedroom cottage 2 nights stay, at Chamberlain’s Cottage Rentals. On Staniel Cay Exuma,Bahamas Courtyard Marriott Ft Laud East/Laud by Sea – 2 free night/breakfast for 2
- FXE Airport-swag bag/basket
- FXE Flight School – into flight lesson (enter at his booth)
- Garmin – SWAG
- Go Rentals – 3 day luxury car rental
- GoPro – Hero 7 Black
- Hampton Inn- Complimentary 1 night stay
- Leatherman – Leatherman Products
- MyGoFlight – Flight bags
- Print Basics $50 WAWA gift card
- RayBan – Sunglasses
- Sheltair – Ipad
- Sheraton Suites – 4 lunch gift cert and 2 dinner gift certs
- Steven Greenwald – framed Frank Martin artwork on canvas
For 40 years, Banyan have recognized the importance of giving back to the community. By sharing our blessings, we can make a difference in the lives of others. Below are two of Banyan’s corporate charities that we proudly support. If you would also like to help in these efforts, your contributions would be greatly appreciated.