Donegal Airport has been voted the most scenic airport in the world, according to the 2020 edition of the annual scenic airports poll by PrivateFly, a global booking service for private jet charter and private aircraft hire.
Chosen by thousands of travelers from across the globe and a panel of travel industry judges, this year's decision sees the Carrickfinn airport claim the the top spot on the list for the third year in a row.
Voters in the competition said: "You can see all the islands, beautiful beaches. Errigal and the Rosses on the approach. Truly wild Atlantic way.
"It’s just the most wonderful scenery in the world.
Currently, Donegal Airport is used by one scheduled airline and for private charter flights.
The top 10 most scenic airport landings in the world can be seen in full below.
1. Donegal Airport - Ireland
2. Msembe Airstrip - Tanzania
3. Skiathos (Alexandros Papadiamantis) Airport - Greece
4. Orlando Melbourne International Airport - USA
5. Barra Airport - Scotland
6. Bora Bora (Motu Mute) Airport - French Polynesia
7. St Maarten (Princess Juliana) International Airport - St Maarten
8. Praslin Island Airport - Seychelles
9. Dubai International Airport - United Arab Emirates
10. Nadi International Airport - Fiji